Monday, July 6, 2009

I am thinking...

I am thinking about having some T-shirts made with the Home Cooked Dishes bracket printed on them. However, before I go and order a batch of these things, I would like to know who all wants one and what size you would like it in. Leave it here. Send me a message on Facebook. Tweet it to me @CCExtravaganza. I don't know how much they will cost. The price of printing comes down the more you order so let's see how many people are interested and I will let you all know the price.

Thanks
RR

6 comments:

  1. this is not the worst idea for a tshirt i've heard of. that would be the wool t-shirt i saw in scotland. that was a lame-looking tshirt idea.
    this one, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. So is that a "yes I want one," Will or just a "That's a better idea than a fur t-shirt"? Either way that's funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one in size large that says "I Voted For Chocolate Chip Cookies" on the front and the brackets on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really tempted to make them just say "Chocolate Chip Cookies vs Grilled Cheese".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely by that, just for the conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ny sister has taken up crocheting. i think that would be pretty lame, to.
    ... a crocheted t shirt i mean, not the art of crochet. crochet is an ancient and honorable practice with many illustrious practitioners.

    ReplyDelete