Friday, July 24, 2009

Gods/Goddess - Round 5 (The Finals)

The discussion in Macon is all about how awry the voting in this tournament seemed to have gone. I was thoroughly disgusted at the fact that Allah lost by such a large amount to Money. There were many people who couldn't believe that Kali didn't at least make it to the semi-finals. And of course there were many people speaking both in defense and against Jesus. However most people seemed to be really pleased to see Mother Earth make it to the finals.
Let's take a look at the match.

Jesus vs Mother Earth - I am going to describe my reason for picking the winner in a very way. Jesus won the last round with 70 votes out of 109 total votes for the match. Mother Earth won her match with 68 votes (two less than Jesus) out of 103 total votes for the match. So Mother Earth actually won her match by a higher percentage that Jesus won his. While it is not by a huge percentage, I still think that Mother Earth has more dedicated followers on Coffee Cake than Jesus.
Mother Earth for the win!!

I am heading out of town for the weekend. I will come back and tell you all all about it. But you won't hear from me until Sunday evening. The Pop Stars tournament voting will begin then.
See ya!
Rog

1 comment:

  1. Mother Earth is off to a fantastic lead. I hope she keeps it.

    ReplyDelete