Sunday, July 5, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Here it is. The champion of Home Cooked Dishes with 76% of the vote, Macaroni & Cheese. I'd like to thank all of you who voted, promoted, argued against me, argued with me and in general made this a really fun category.
I figured I'd give us an emotional break and do something next that probably won't cause a riot amongst friends. The next category is Fruit. Yep good old comparing apples to oranges.
One thing I have to say about Coffee Cake is that the last two days I went out in Macon, there was a lot of Coffee Cake talk amongst my friends. That really surprised me but wow what a good sign that people are enjoying this and hopefully introducing it to friends and family elsewhere across the states.
The Fruit Bracket should be up and ready to go in about an hour or so.

Thanks again,
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment