Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coffee Cake's NCAA Tournament Contest

I'm sure you all have figured out that in order for me to be doing Coffee Cake I must be a big fan of the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It is true. That's my bracket up there. Say what you want but I think Baylor is going to beat Duke in the Elite 8. But that's just me. What better way to celebrate one of my favorite sports championships than with a contest.
Here's what you have to do. Fill out a bracket. Email it to me in JPEG format before 10pm Wednesday and you are in.
Now, how to win. Get the most points. You get 1 point for each first round win. 2 points for a second round win. 3 points for a Sweet 16 win. 4 points for an Elite 8 win. 5 Points for a Final Four win. And 6 points for picking the champion correctly. The winner gets a Coffee Cake Extravaganza "Home Cooked Dishes" T-shirt. Yep I'll mail it to you no matter where you are. If you are in La Grande or Abu Dhabi. Houston or Warner Robins. If you win you can strut your team picking stuff in one of our fine T-Shirt and complain about how Grilled Cheese beat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
So get to it. Fill out those brackets and email them to me at roger.riddle[at]gmail.com.

Remember the deadline is 10pm Wednesday.

Good luck.
The Rog

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say I’m really excited about the 2010 NCAA Men’s College Basketball tournament. I try to enter as many free March Madness contests online at various sites as possible. When I fill out the brackets, it’s rare for me to have two that are the same. However, if I could only fill out one bracket, I’d have Kansas, Syracuse, West Virginia, and Baylor in the Final Four. I’d put Syracuse and West Virginia in the championship game, with Syracuse winning. It should be an interesting tournament though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! It's always fun to meet a new person on Coffee Cake. I have put together this website to keep the excitement of The NCAA Tournament going all year long. We hope you will continue to hang out with us even after the Championship is over.

    RR

    ReplyDelete