Saturday, March 27, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Jimi Hendrix runs away with the win and heads to The Extravaganza. If you noticed I didn't have any commentary for the finals. That's cuz I was too hungover to type. After a bottle of wine, 2 pitchers of beer and 3 shots of Jack Daniels I received a visit from Eddie From Chicago. That's what I called my hangover cuz it was big and mean. Eddie hung out with me all day. I was ready for him to leave but you know how you have those guests who just seem like they will never leave you to have some peace and quiet? Well that was Eddie. About 7pm Eddie made me throw up and feeling like mission accomplished he started gathering up his things to leave.
Hangovers in general suck. The headaches, nausea, vomiting, sensitivity. But you know what the absolute worst part of yesterday's hangover was for me? I had Steely Dan's Ricky Don't Lose That Number stuck in my head the whole time.
Geez.

Ready for Cartoons? It's coming next week.
Later
Rog

No comments:

Post a Comment