Friday, April 9, 2010

Video Games - Round 5 (The Final Four)


So we have come down to a battle of the Nintendo games in the final four huh?

Zelda vs Super Smash Bros.: Super Smash Bros is totally outclassed in this match. Outclassed meaning it probably should have lost two rounds ago. But since it is here it is giving the cake walk to Zelda.

Mario Bros vs Tetris: Tough call. I, like Will, spent more time playing Tetris on my Gameboy than I probably should have. But even though I don't really play a lot of video games, I have a soft spot for Mario Bros.

However this pans out, I see a really good final coming tomorrow.

Next week's tournament is movies. If you have any sugguestions for movies you would like to see in the tournament, add them over on our Facebook page. And while you are there make fun of Amy Beth and Vance for suggesting The Labyrinth.

That's all for right now.
Later
Rog Mahal

1 comment:

  1. Helluva Final Four this time. Super Smash Bros. is completely outclassed in this one, though.

    Mario Bros vs Tetris is a tough one. I whiled away thousands of hours with my Game Boy and some Tetris, but I bet I spent hundreds of thousands on all the Mario Bros games combined.

    For the Finals: Mario vs. Zelda: the epic battle of Nintendo's two greatest characters.

    ReplyDelete