Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cartoons - Round 4 (The Elite Eight)


This is crazy. Gargoyles and Animaniacs (not to mention some bad picks on their own) are straight messing up the brackets for the people in the T-shirt contest. The Elite Eight could make things mighty ugly for them. Let's look at the match ups.

Looney Tunes vs Animaniacs: Yes Animaniacs gave us Pinky and the Brain, The God Pigeon, and all that but there would be no Animaniacs with out Looney Tunes. Give me Bugs, Daffy and Porky.

Animaniacs had a wide cast of characters. Show...Image via Wikipedia


Scooby Doo vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: While I will admit that I liked the Turtles, Scooby Doo is just more my era. I always wanted to be a part of that crew. I wondered how come they were so young and travelling the country in such a cool van. Why weren't they in school? Why didn't they have jobs. How could I do that and avoid the ghosts and shit? Scooby gets my vote.

The Simpsons vs Gargoyles: This should be simple. The Simpsons. But Gargoyles has been kicking butt all tournament long. While I'm going to vote for The Simpsons I think Gargoyles will probably win this match and head to the final four. Is Gargoyles the Butler University of this tournament? We shall see.

Transformers vs South Park: Come on be honest. The very idea of what a transformer is is awesome. Like if your cell phone could turn into a robot and help you lift that heavy box your boss told you to move, you'd be all about that, wouldn't you? Damn right. Now the idea behind South Park is a bunch of bad ass kids and dumb adults. I LIVE THIS CARTOON EVERYDAY!! Give me Transformers. Let me dream.

Final Four coming tomorrow!

Roger
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment