Friday, June 19, 2009

The Coffee Cake Extravaganza Bracket


So here it is. This is a list of all of the categories we will be voting on and discussing over the next 6 months. We will start on the left side and go down and then down the right side. So our first category will be Music Genres. Click on the picture above to see a larger version of it.

I'm really excited about a few quite a few of these. For example, our second category, Home Cooked Dishes was a lot of fun to put together so I know it is going to be a lot of fun to vote on and discuss. Thanks to everyone on Facebook who gave suggestions to that category. I am also really excited about Gods, Cartoon Shows, Beers, Toys and Famous Robots. However, I know that there are going to be some categories that will surprise me and be more fun than I ever expected.

We will vote on one round per day starting on Mondays and the championship will happen on Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited about this, especially the first category. It's gonna be a tough call between home cooked dishes and music genres.

    ReplyDelete