Saturday, November 27, 2010

Beer - Round 4 (The Final Four)

Forgive me for the lateness on this round. For the past two days I was getting up at 3am to get ready for a TV show I was co-hosting and that left me with no time to update Coffee Cake. But we ill get Beer finished up and out the way on Sunday and move on to next week's tournament on Monday.

Let's do it!

Yuengling vs Newcastle: The battle of the #5s. Newcastle came out of nowhere to pull off a huge upset since it was tied with Guinness for two days. Someone went out and changed their vote. But Yuengling is my beer. That's where my vote is going.

Sam Adams vs Pabst Blue Ribbon: I'm going cheap on this one. My vote goes to Pabst Blue Ribbon. I like Sam Adams on draft but not in a bottle and Pabst Blue Ribbon never seems to let me down. Well at least until the bottle runs out.

Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.
See you tomorrow.
Rog

No comments:

Post a Comment