Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cartoons - Round 3 (The Sweet Sixteen)


I'm updating this at work so this update is going to be sporadic at best. So please bear with me.

Let me start things out but saying fuck cartoon ducks. Because of Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales I now hate both Daffy and Donald (Donald's punk ass is even related to most of the characters in those cartoons), both of which I used to be big fans of. Come on, The Peanuts Gang goes down to a bunch of ducks? Good grief!!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Ren and Stimpy: I never liked Ren and Stimpy. Shit was nasty. Michealangelo was my boy. TMNT it is.

Scooby Doo vs Dexter's Lab: I had a crush on Velma from Scooby Doo. She was hiding something awesome under that orange sweater, I just know it. If you are a girl who people tell you that you look like Velma, shoot me an email. We got a date made in animation fetish heaven. But truth be told Scooby Doo couldn't always hold my attention. Dexter's Lab is always funny to me. Dexter get's the vote.

Animaniacs vs The Tick: This is a losing battle for me. I'm voting for The Tick. That show just appeals perfectly to my sense of humor. But Animaniacs was good. Real good. And folks love it. I know it's going to win. But I'm pulling for you Tick.

Looney Tunes vs Pinky and the Brain: Pinky and the Brain have been killing it each round and I have been voting against theam each time. I'm going to continue to vote against them this round. I love Bugs Bunny and all of the Looney Tunes characters. Even Daffy. But I think they may be going down this round.

Duck Tales vs Gargoyles: I've never seen Gargoyles but I am voting for them. Fuck a duck.

The Simpsons vs Batman: This is another possible loss of a #1. I'm pulling for The Simpsons but The Dark Knight probably has what it takes to knock them off.

Transformers vs Darkwing Duck: Autobots....roll out!

No comments:

Post a Comment